The task force sub-committee assigned to examine college wrestling’s long-term health has unveiled a series of sport-altering recommendations, including one that would shift the schedule back nearly a month. The idea of moving the NCAA Championships away from college basketball’s March Madness has been a decades-long conversation piece for wrestling coaches and fans, but the [Read More]
Two behemoths stand above the rest as we venture into the 130 kg/286 lbs. Greco-Roman bracket for the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The ageless Cuban Mijain Lopez will look to win his third Olympic gold medal competing in his fourth Olympic Games this August. Lopez picked up the gold in Beijing [Read More]
Three U.S. Greco-Roman wrestlers cemented their names in the UWW pre-Olympic rankings, which were released today. Andrew Bisek (Colorado Springs, Colo./Minnesota Storm/OTC) and Jesse Thielke (Germantown, Wis./New York AC/OTC) are the only 2016 Greco-Roman Olympians from the U.S. represented in the rankings. Two-time World bronze medalist Bisek holds steady at No. 5 at 75 kg/165 [Read More]
DUBUQUE, Iowa (Duhawks.com) – Director of Athletics Denise Udelhofenannounced on Thursday, July 28 the official hiring of three new assistant coaches. Following the appointment of TJ Miller as head wrestling coach, Trevor Kittleson has been named Miller’s top assistant. A former Division I wrestler at the University of Northern Iowa, Kittleson was a national qualifier [Read More]
Three-time World champion and five-time World medalist Adeline Gray of the USA heads into the Rio Olympic Games with great confidence and momentum. On a two-year winning streak, Gray has not only defeated most of the top rivals in her weight class, but has been dominant in many of her victories. We are seeing a [Read More]
- Possible season schedule changes on NCAA horizon?
- Olympic Games preview in Greco-Roman at 130 kg/286 lbs.
- Olympians Bisek and Thielke in UWW pre-Olympic rankings, Martinez represents at non-Olympic weight
- Trevor Kittleson named Assistant coach at Loras College
- Olympic Games preview in women’s freestyle at 75 kg/165 lbs.
- Gray, Maroulis atop the UWW pre-Olympic rankings, six other Americans included
- Olympic Games preview in men’s freestyle at 86 kg/189 lbs.
- Maj. Gen. Paul Kennedy to present keynote speech at annual NWCA Leadership Academy in Fort Lauderdale
- Tom Brands Named to United States Olympic Wrestling Coaching Staff
- FARGO: Recap and Final Thoughts
- Decision of the IOC Executive Board concerning the participation of Russian athletes in the Olympic Games Rio 2016
- Andy Hamilton Joins the Trackwrestling Team
- Shields-Colbray wins fifth Fargo title, Parriott doubles up, Darmstadt OW at Junior Freestyle Nationals
- Fargo, Upcoming Place Matches
- Fargo: Cadet Session III Results
- Fargo: Session II Junior Freestyle
- FARGO: Cadet Freestyle Day 1
- Junior Women Freestyle Results
- Junior Greco Roman Place Match Results
- FARGO: Junior Greco Session 3
- FARGO: Junior Greco Session 2
- FARGO: Cadet Greco Finals
- FARGO: Greco Session 3
- FARGO: Cadet Greco Session 2
- FARGO: Cadet Greco Session 1